Fly Revolt Helmet
The Fly Revolt Helmet is a sleek and well-designed helmet constructed with many premium features. The shell has 6 vents on the front of the helmet that are adjustable, so you get the airflow you need in the moment. The face shield is easy to change, so swapping is effortless. The polycarb ABS alloy shell is durable and lightweight.
- Durable and Lightweight Polycarbonate ABS Alloy Shell – Combination of high strength materials to create a durable and lightweight shell
- Dual Density EPS Liner – Two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), work together to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact
- High-Flow Ventilation – 6 adjustable intake vents on the front of the helmet let you customize airflow with 6 exhaust vents on the back to allow maximum airflow
- Removable Qwik-dry Comfort Liner and Cheek Pads – Ultra plush, hydrophilic (water-loving) liner absorbs sweat and is perforated to provide plenty of ventilation. Easy to remove with our “Quick Snap” system
- Bonus Tinted Shield – Includes extra tinted face shield to help protect eyes from the ravages of the sun
- Anti-fog Face Shield – Clear face shield with state of the art fog-free technology. Anti-scratch hard coating
- UV/400 – Both shields provide 100% protection from the sun’s ultra-violet rays
- Easy shield changes – Quick, secure, and tool-less removal and installation
- Removable Air Guide helps direct airflow upwards across the shield assisting in keeping the shield fog free
- Meets or Exceeds DOT and Snell 2015.
Fly Racing Street Revolt Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.