Fly Racing Dirt Youth Kinetic Helmet
The Fly Racing Dirt Youth Kinetic Helmet delivers excellent performance and protection thanks to the poly-alloy shell construction which helps create a durable yet lightweight helmet. The dual density EPS liner is comprised of two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), one softer and one slightly harder, which combine to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact. Designed to keep you cool, the Kinetic Helmet utilizes the True Function Ventilation system which promotes maximum airflow.
- Durable and lightweight polymer shell construction
- Dual density EPS liner
- TFV (True Functional Ventilation) includes multiple intake and exhaust vents that create massive airflow to keep your head cool
- Flow through EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner air system align to maximize airflow
- Removable and washable comfort liner and cheek pads
- Custom molded rubber trim with nose guard
- DOT approved
Fly Racing Youth Helmet Sizing
|SIZE||HEAD (IN)||HEAD (CM)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.