Fly Trekker Hi Vis Helmet
The crossover design of the Fly Trekker Helmet combines the best of MX and Street styling to create one of the most versatile helmets on the market for adventure touring riders.
- Advanced Poly Alloy shell construction combines high-strength poly materials to create a aggressive design that is durable and lightweight
- Dual-Density EPS Liner helps reduce the shock of impact by creating a more progressive impact absorption zone
- Unique visor shape allows for use of goggles when the shield is in the open or closed position
- Multi-Position ratcheting face shield comes equipped with a shield lock system
- Removable and washable Coolmax comfort liner and cheek pads help keep the interior of your helmet clean and fresh
- 16 total vents (8 intake 8 exhaust) circulate large volume of airflow to help keep your head cool
- Adjustable vents include 1 mouthpiece, 2 brow, and 2 rear vents
- 3M reflective stickers included
- Side plates included for use when the peak is removed
- DOT and ECE approved.
|PRODUCT STYLE||UBIKE ITEM #||MFR. PRODUCT #||AVAILABILITY|
|Yellow / 2XL||1014222||73-70142X||Out of Stock|
|Yellow / LG||1014223||73-7014L||Out of Stock|
|Yellow / MD||1014224||73-7014M||Out of Stock|
|Yellow / SM||1014225||73-7014S||Out of Stock|
|Yellow / XL||1014226||73-7014X||Out of Stock|
|Yellow / XS||1014227||73-7014XS||In Stock: Ships next business day|
Fly Racing Adult Helmet Sizing
|SIZE||HEAD (IN)||HEAD (CM)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.