Fly Racing Dirt F2 Carbon MIPS Cold Weather Shield Helmet
The Fly Racing Dirt F2 Carbon MIPS Cold Weather Helmet represents race-inspired, lightweight helmet technology utilizing carbon/Kevlar shell construction. The outer shell is constructed using state-of-the-art, aircraft grade woven carbon fiber and Kevlar® composite materials, which creates superior strength while remaining extremely light. The dual density EPS liner is comprised of two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), one softer and one slightly harder, which combine to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact. Though it shares many of the same construction features as the leading Formula model, the F2 Carbon has its own unique style and identity. Additionally, the MIPS low-friction layer can absorb more of the rotational force of impacts, adding more protection than other helmets can offer.
- MIPS Multi-Directional Impact Protection System for dramatically improved rotational impact energy displacement
- Carbon matrix composite construction shell
- Includes a cold weather plug kit to help block the cold weather
- Dual density EPS liner
- TFV (True Functional Ventilation) includes 11 intake and 4 exhaust vents that create massive airflow to keep your head cool
- Flow through EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner air system align to maximize airflow
- Quad-vent goggle anti-fog vents – four air intake vents above the goggle eye port draw air from goggle to help clear away fog
- Coolmax quick release washable comfort liner and cheek pads
- Custom molded rubber trim with nose guard
- Lightweight aluminum visor screws
- Stainless steel rivets and D-rings
- Meets or exceeds ECE and DOT standards
Fly Racing Adult Helmet Sizing
|SIZE||HEAD (IN)||HEAD (CM)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.