BILT Vertex Stripes Helmet
The Vertex from BILT is a fully featured, full face injection-molded polycarbonate helmet that finds itself most at home in the tuck. Sport focused riders will appreciate its aggressive shape and recessed dual top / exhaust vents that pull air through the channeled EPS foam and liner. Adding to its solid base, this helmet features a quick release sprung face shield, double d-ring fasteners, eyeglass compatible cheek pads and built-in speaker pockets as well as ECE / DOT approval.
- All new injection molded polycarbonate shell full face helmet construction
- Quick release sprung face shield system to pull shield tight to gasket
- Clear face shield with detents to hold open for added airflow
- Dual top vents with 2 position closures
- 2 rear exhaust vents to pull air through the channeled EPS / liners
- 2 position chin vent to provide cooling air and defog face shield
- Double D-ring safety fastening
- Eyeglass compatible cheek pads to accommodate most eyeglasses
- Antimicrobial moisture wicking top liner and cheek pads
- Top liner features thermo welding to eliminate bulky seams and increase comfort
- Built in speaker pockets
- ECE Approved.
Bilt Adult Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.