Item Condition: This is a new item that is missing the original packaging or the packaging has been opened. Tags, manuals, or installation instructions may be missing, however the item is fully functional.
BILT Techno 3.0 Modular Sena Bluetooth Helmet
The BILT Techno 3.0 Modular Bluetooth Helmet uses Sena DWO-6 Bluetooth technology to keep you connected to your devices as well as other riders. The integrated Sena system is pre-installed so you don’t have to worry about struggling to install speakers, a microphone and the control unit into your helmet. The helmet comes with an internal drop-down sun shield and plenty of ventilation, making the Techno 3.0 a great option for commuting or touring alike.
- New injection molded alloy composite modular shell
- Aggressive shell design with aerodynamic shape for sleek performance
- Modular helmet with pull-up chin bar
- Double D-ring strap safety fastening system
- Clear Pinlock ready face shield with drop-down tinted sun visor
- Quick release push button chin-bar operation
- Multi point surface mounted airflow ventilation system including chin, forehead, and metal mesh rear exhaust vents
- Removable moisture wicking comfort padded lining using a antimicrobial finishing material to help keep your helmet fresh
- 2 shell sizes: XS-2XL / 3XL-5XL
The integrated SENA DWO-6 Bluetooth v4.1 system offers the following functions:
- Up to 4-way intercom support
- Voice operated phone and intercom communication
- Automatic audio boost in noisy environments
- Phone conference
- Music sharing
- Speed dial
- Last number redial
- Max intercom distance of up to 1000m (0.6 miles)
- Up to 8 hour talk time w/ 7 day stand-by time
- Smartphone app supported
- Compatible with Sena Remote Control devices (sold separately)
|PRODUCT STYLE||UBIKE ITEM #||MFR. PRODUCT #||AVAILABILITY|
|Matte Black / XS||10113296||Only 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Bilt Adult Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.