BILT Charger Helmet
Charge off the line with the BILT Charger helmet! The Charger features an all new, aggressively shaped injection molded polycarbonate shell- ready to slice through the wind like butter with its stable aerodynamic design. Recessed top vents help reduce noise and increase airflow customization with 3 position closures. Double D-ring fasteners help keep the helmet secure fastened at any speed. A noise reducing chin skirt and eyeglass compatible cheek pads trimmed in Amara suede help take comfort to the next level.
- All new aggressive injection molded polycarbonate shell design
- Aerodynamic shell slices through the wind while maintaining stability
- Quick release double sprung face shield system to pull shield tight to gasket
- Clear center lock face shield with turbulators to help release the airflow from the helmet and increase stability
- Noise reducing chin skirt
- Drop down sun visor helps reduce sun glare
- Recessed top vents reduce noise and have 3 position closures
- 2 rear exhaust vents
- 3 position chin vent
- Double D-ring safety fastening
- Eyeglass compatible cheek pads to accommodate most eyeglasses
- All new antimicrobial moisture wicking top liner and cheek pads trimmed in Amara suede
- Neck roll features reflective hits to provide visibility
- Top liner features thermo welding to eliminate bulky seams and increase comfort
- Built in speaker pockets
- 2 shell sizes: XS-MD and L-2XL
- ECE 22.05 approved.
Bilt Adult Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.