Bell Youth Moto-9 MIPS Fasthouse Helmet
The Bell Youth Moto-9 MIPS Helmet features a composite Tri-Matrix shell construction that is extremely lightweight and is paired with 10 vents to maximize air flow. With a Snell M2020 certification, the latest impact standards keep you protected. Safe, comfortable and race-ready, the Youth Moto-9 Helmet features Bell’s revolutionary MIPS technology – an innovated rotational impact energy displacement system that specifically helps improve off-road helmet crash performance. With young riders in mind, the Moto-9 helmet features liners and cheek pads that can be swapped to tailor the helmet to growing spurts and changing size needs.
- Lightweight composite Tri-Matrix shell
- MIPS energy management system
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system for maximum cooling
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor with air intake vents
- Removable/washable X-Static XT2 silver liner
- Magnefusion Emergency Removal System (MERS) cheek pads
- QuickFlip visor screws for easy adjustment even with gloves on
- Fully ventilated EPS-lined chin bar
- Integrated vented roost guard
- Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Eject System ready
- Five-year warranty
- DOT certified.
|PRODUCT STYLE||UBIKE ITEM #||MFR. PRODUCT #||AVAILABILITY|
|Matte Black/White / Youth SM-MD||1647878||7116179||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Matte Black/White / Youth LG-XL||1647879||7116180||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Bell Youth Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.