Arai Signet-X Oriental Helmet
The Arai Signet-X is the next evolution of the famous Signet-Q. Arai has thrown everything including the kitchen sink at this premium motorcycle helmet. It features a high-performance ventilation system with massive inlet and exhaust openings and large switches that can be easily operated, even while wearing thick gloves. The resigned chin curtain of the Arai Signet-X Helmet simultaneously block turbulent air from entering the helmet and creates negative pressure to exhaust more air. The fully removable odor resistant cheek pads feature speaker pockets for easy installation of communication systems and for the first time in the Signet series, Emergency Release Tabs. For a better view ahead each helmet includes a VAS-MV (Max Vision) faceshield and a Pinlock 120 lens. The Pinlock 120 lens was developed to be used in high demanding conditions such as on the racetrack or adventure riding. It has proven its extreme performance in premier racing series like MotoGP, WSBK, Formula 1 and more.
The Signet series has been the go to helmet for riders with a more long-oval head shape and this stays true with the Signet-X.
VAS Shield System:
Normally the shield mounting position must remain relatively high, because a lower shield pivot will not allow the shield to open or close. The VAS (Variable Axis System) has a variable axis (moving pivot point). This allows shield opening and closing even with the 24mm lower shield mount position, compared to the Signet-Q.
VAS Shield Latch System:
VAS shield latch system captures and holds the shield closed more securely to help prevent unexpected opening. In addition to a de-mist position, the larger latch design allows for an intuitive and seamless operation of the shield.
The Peripherally Belted – Super Complex Laminate Construction shell design combines multiple materials and techniques created internally by Arai that deliver both performance and affordability.
Arai’s Proprietary Liner:
The fully removable interior liner system is made from odor resistant material, which helps maintain neutral acidity levels close to human skin, as well as a softer liner material and adjustable temple padding to allow for a customized fit.
VAS V MV Shield:
The VAS MAX Vision shield is standard to provide better visibility in all seasons and for all types of riding and comes standard with a clear anti-fog Pinlock insert.
- Dual function lever releases both the side pod and the face shield for quick and simple face shield removal
- VAS (Variable Axis System) shield latch system captures and holds the face shield closed and provides a de-mist position to slightly crack the shield open
- VAS MAX Vision face shield provides excellent visibility in all seasons thanks to the included Pinlock insert
- Neckroll is removable and has additional exhaust channels to remove interior heat
- 5mm peel away cheek pads
- Cheek pads with Emergency Release Tabs
- QVF & QVR upper ventilation ducts look familiar but offer more adjustment and better flow through performance
- PB-SCLC Shell has superb tensile strength due to a variety of carefully-positioned materials and light weight resin
- Includes clear Pinlock insert
- Snell 2020 and DOT approved.
Arai Helmet Sizing
|2XS||51 – 52|
|XS||53 – 54|
|SM||55 – 56|
|MD||57 – 58|
|LG||59 – 60|
|XL||61 – 62|
|2XL||63 – 64|
|3XL||65 – 66|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.