Alpinestars S-M5 Compass Helmet
The all-new S-M5 helmet is the result of more than five years of intensive study, development and testing. Alpinestars scrutinized every possible aspect to engineer a helmet that is safe and thoughtfully designed to deliver optimal protection and comfort. This lightweight helmet features a thermo-injected shell incorporating a special polymer blend enhanced by varying degrees of thickness that is engineered to deliver the optimal combination of impact protection and light weight, while the five density EPS liner ensures the correct density in the correct area for enhanced impact absorption. Other key design features include an engineered raised area with padding to effectively reduce the forces transmitted to the collarbone and a patented visor release system that ensures the visor is released with the correct pre-determined amount of force, irrespective of the angle of impact.
- Lightweight outer shell is constructed from a technologically advanced impact resistant thermoplastic in two sizes
- The inner and outer surfaces are engineered to minimize the effects of oblique impacts
- Multiple density inner liner to ensure the correct density in the correct area for enhanced impact absorption
- Side shell couple with soft EPS foam prevents damage to collarbone in the event of a crash
- Emergency release system and removable cheek pads permit the safe and easy removal of the cheek pads while the helmet is still on
- 3D contoured foam ensures rider comfort
- Removable comfort liner with Silverplus treated anti-bacterial fabrics for excellent moisture wicking
- Anti-microbial liner is removable and washable
- Hydration tube channels are integrated into the helmet’s cheek pads for convenience and performance
- Soft textile chin strap is wider than certification requirements for optimal safety and rider comfort
- Stainless steel D-rings to ensure a tight and secure fit.
Alpinestars Helmet Sizing
|XS||53 – 54|
|SM||55 – 56|
|MD||57 – 58|
|LG||59 – 60|
|XL||61 – 62|
|2XL||63 – 64|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.