AGV X3000 Helmet
The AGV X3000 Helmet features the same legendary shape that Agostini rocked on his way to 15 World Championships. Even the small details, like the special contoured chin bar that allowed Ago to lean right up against the tank, remain. While the exterior and leather carrying bag may look the same as they did in the 60’s, the X3000 is packed with all the safety, ventilation and comfort you’d expect from a modern day AGV.
- ACF (Advanced Composite Fiber) fiberglass outer shell
- 3 shell sizes: XS-MS, ML-LG, XL-2XL
- Visor on/off air vent with channels hollowed in the shell
- Premium interior constructed of genuine leather and suede fabric with an embroidered logo
- Removable and washable interior (neck roll not removable)
- Double D-ring retention system.
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.