AGV Pista GP RR Carbon Iridium Helmet
The AGV Pista GP RR Helmet is an exact replica of helmets worn by world championship racers. It meets stringent FIM Racing Homologation standards and provides the highest level of protection, even against glancing impacts that can cause rotational motion. Carbon fiber molded into an innovative shape lets the helmet move through air effortlessly. AGV’s Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) uses 5 large front metal air vents and 2 rear extractors to let air pass through the helmet freely. Four shell sizes used across 7 different helmet sizes get a closer fitting shell compared to other helmets. The helmet was designed for an aggressive tucked racing position with a face shield allowing for a maximum vertical view and wide horizontal view. AGV’s patented Visor Lock System (VLS) decreases the chance that the face shield comes opens in a crash. With a fit developed for MotoGP racers, the Pista GP RR’s lining allows for an optimized fit and positioning on your head. Everything about the AGV Pista GP RR Helmet is designed for high speed track performance.
- 100% Carbon Fiber Shell
- 4 Shell Sizes
- 5 Density EPS structure in 4 sizes
- Shell and EPS designed to minimize rotational accelerations per FIM regulations
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front metal air vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell
- Vents covers included
- Fully removable MotoGP developed integrated hydration system with internal channels engineered for smooth tube placement and drinking valve placed inside the chin of the helmet for a constant and smooth hydration during riding
- Class Optic 1 visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock® (120) anti-fog technology is designed for maximum vertical view on racing position (85°) and unmatched horizontal view (190°)
- Anti-scratch, tear-off ready Race 3 face shield (tear-off kit included)
- Visor thickness is from 4 to 5 mm, increasing face and eye protection
- Internal chin channels distribute the airflow evenly through the entire visor surface
- Patented Visor Lock System (VLS) reduces the risk of the face shield accidentally opening in case of a crash
- Exclusive metal visor mechanism in metal with roto-translation movement achieves total sealing between visor and shell
- Tool-free rapid visor release system allows the visor to be removed and replaced in seconds
- MotoGP-developed removable, washable interior padding
- Neck Roll made with 2-way stretch breathable fabric with Nabuk inserts
- Cheek pads made with soft Shalimar fabric with Sanitized antibacterial protection, 2Dry moisture wicking and Microsense treatment
- Patented cheek pads safety release system, engineered to remove conveniently cheek pads in case of accident.
- Crown liner made with elastic microfiber with Sanitized antibacterial protection, 2Dry moisture wicking and Microsense treatment
- Patented crown structure allows riders to optimize fit and select helmet height positioning on the top of the head
- Removable nose guard and wind protector
- Titanium Double D retention system.
AGV Pista GP / Corsa Helmet Sizing
|SHELL SIZE||SHELL 1||SHELL 1||SHELL 2||SHELL 3||SHELL 3||SHELL 4||SHELL 4|
|Interchangeable Liner Size||SM||XS||MS||LG||ML||2XL||XL|
|Interchangeable Cheek Pad Size||SM||XS||XS||LG||ML||2XL||XL|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.