AGV K6 Flash Helmet
AGV takes aim to fulfill all of your motorcycle helmet needs by harvesting the best characteristics from sport and touring helmets and infusing them into the AGV K6 Helmet. Its shell is comprised of carbon and aramid fibers for excellent protection and weight savings. The helmet’s versatility comes from its aerodynamic shape that works well in any riding position. Four different shell sizes allow for a broad size range to better fit your particular heard circumference and shape. Moisture wicking liners absorb sweat to keep you comfortable on extended rides. The AGV K6 Helmet is the culmination of all of AGV’s road helmet technology to create a single helmet for all riders.
- Carbon-aramid shell
- 4 shell sizes: XS-SM, MS, ML-LG, XL-2XL
- 5 density EPS in 4 sizes
- Collarbone safe profile
- 5 adjustable front vents
- 1 wide rear vent
- Shell shaped designed to reduce turbulence and optimized for all riding positions
- Ritmo and Shalimar fabric cheek pads
- Shalimar fabric head liner
- Abrasion and water resistance neck roll for extra durability
- 2Dry moisture wicking system
- Eyeglasses friendly fit
- Removable breath guard included
- K6 helmet specific 4mm thick, anti-scratch Pinlock-ready face shield
- Pinlock lens insert included
- Innovative shield pivot reduces size and weight
- Double-D chinstrap
- DOT and ECE approved
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.