Item Condition: This is a new item that has light cosmetic damage which may include, but is not limited to scuffs, scratches, stains, chips or dings. The damage affects the aesthetics but not the function of the item. The original packaging may or may not be present. Minor scuffs on the top of shell. MFG Date: 08/2020
AGV K1 Salom Helmet
The AGV K1 Salom Helmet has an aerodynamic shape, ventilation scheme, and spoiler developed for the wind tunnel tested Corsa R and Pista GP R. The shell and spoiler provide aerodynamic stability at speed and the spoiler itself features a passive rear vent to extract warm air from the helmet as you ride. The K1 also incorporates the central air intake above the visor taken directly from MotoGP developed Pista GP R to provide best-in-class ventilation.
- HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) shell construction
- 2 shell sizes, 4 EPS sizes
- Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) was designed and optimized in a wind tunnel
- 5 front vents (3 at the forehead and 2 on the chin guard) and 2 rear extractors vents built into spoiler
- XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System) visor mechanism for tool-free removal and replacement of the face shield in seconds
- Face shield is scratch-resistant and anti-fog polycarbonate with 100% UV protection and is offered in 2 sizes dependent on helmet size
- GT 2-1 for helmet sizes XS, SM and MS and GT 2 for sizes ML, LG, XL and 2XL
- Micro-opening visor
- Fully removable and washable 3D inner liner and cheek pads are sanitized and made from Dry-Lex fabrics
- Helmet profile contoured around the base to reduce the risk of collar bone injuries
- Double-D ring chin strap
- DOT approved.
|PRODUCT STYLE||UBIKE ITEM #||MFR. PRODUCT #||AVAILABILITY|
|2XL / Blue/Pink/Green||10102858||Only 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
AGV K1 Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.