AFX FX-41 Dual Sport Hi Vis Helmet
AFX should have called this helmet the FX-41 DEAL-Sport Helmet. Absolutely packed to the gills with features, the AFX FX-41 helmet incorporates creature comforts absent from more expensive competitors, but at a very affordable price point. The FX-41 DS Helmet incorporates a drop-down internal sun visor, 17 points of ventilation, removable peak visor, huge eyeport with optically correct UV and scratch resistant face shield and a ultra soft removable inner liner. To top off this incredible list of feature the FX-41 boasts both DOT and ECE 22.05 safety ratings. This helmet is great for beginners and experienced riders alike, from ADV touring to dual-sport to hooligan street riding the FX-41 DS Helmet has all the bases covered.
- Aerodynamic shell design constructed using an advanced lightweight composite poly-alloy
- Flip-up, flush fit, quick release, single turn screw face shield with side covers
- Shield itself is optically correct compound curved, scratch-resistant and protects against UV-rays
- Shield can be removed to allow open face riding or for use with most goggles
- Shield can also be used without the visor with included side cover kit
- Smoke tinted inner flip down sun shield system with left side slide lever
- Helmet liner and cheek pads made with a hypoallergenic and antimicrobial nylon, all of which are removable and washable
- 17 points of ventilation with chin, side, forehead top and rear vents
- Retention system is quick release with sewn on ECE logo
- Provides ample ear cavity space for most speaker systems
- A clear coat finish to protect paint & graphics
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Meets or exceeds both ECE 22.05 and DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards
Note: We have found that the AFX FX-41 helmets runs small. If you are in between sizes, order the larger size.
AFX Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.