509 Altitude MIPS Divide Helmet
The 509 Altitude Carbon MIPS Helmet is a sleek and aggressive MX helmet. The Altitude offroad helmet meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 2205 safety certification standards. It features an innovative dual density, interlocking EPS foam liner that provides top crash protection in the event of an accident. The front chin area of the helmet is protected by a specially designed expanded polyurethane chin insert that provides front impact protection. The outer shell is made of specially designed carbon fiber for maximum shell strength with minimal weight.
Helmets with MIPS have the shell separated from the liner by a low friction layer. When a helmet with MIPS is subjected to an angled impact, the low friction layer allows the helmet to slide relative to the head. MIPS as been proven to reduce rotational motion by absorbing and redirecting rotational energies and forces transferred to the brain.
- Carbon fiber outer shell for max strength with minimal weight
- Dual density interlocking EPS foam liner
- Front chin protection from specially designed expanded polyurethane chin insert
- Innovative aerodynamic channels across the entire helmet direct air flow into 8 integrated vents
- 3 shell sizes
- Premium removable liner
- Neck brace ready
- Universal camera mount attaches to visor
- Fidlock magnetic technology easy open strap clasp
- One piece eyeport trim
- 509 goggle fit
- Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE safety certification standards
|PRODUCT STYLE||UBIKE ITEM #||MFR. PRODUCT #||AVAILABILITY|
|Black/White / 2XL||1307240||509-MX-HEL-ACDM-2XL||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Black/White / LG||1307242||509-MX-HEL-ACDM-LG||Out of Stock|
|Black/White / MD||1307243||509-MX-HEL-ACDM-MD||Out of Stock|
|Black/White / SM||1307244||509-MX-HEL-ACDM-SM||Out of Stock|
|Black/White / XL||1307245||509-MX-HEL-ACDM-XL||Out of Stock|
509 Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.